Panther Island Pavilion
Ubbi Dubbi Festival returns to the Panther Island Pavilion in Fort Worth, Texas, for the 2022 edition. This April 23rd & 24th, join us on a fantastic voyage through the fields of sound for an out of this world experience!
Peep the visual guide accompanying this year's event to get a lay of the land and prepare to party. Navigate the otherworldly grounds between stages hosting the hotly anticipated lineup.
Immerse yourself in our springtime festivities and explore what's in store with the official map!
Complete your Ubbi Dubbi Festival experience by booking a hotel for the duration of your stay at Panther Island Pavilion. Our interactive map experience makes it easy to search, compare, and book hotels & rentals near the venue across every budget!
Begin your hotel search and scan the largest inventory and best deals available for Ubbi Dubbi Festival fans!
Skip the festival traffic and leave your car at home! Shuttle service offers a safe, comfortable, and environmentally-conscious alternative for show day transportation. Sit back, relax, and let us take the wheel!
Round-trip shuttle service will depart from multiple locations, including South Dallas, Fort Worth, and DeSoto.
- A face covering is required at all times while on the shuttle.
- Be sure your face covering is on before you board the shuttle and wear it during the trip.
- Your face covering may be removed to drink, but please put it back on when you’re done.
- Keep in mind that a face covering can be a mask or any secured cloth like a scarf or bandana covering your nose and mouth.
If you plan to drive, be advised that parking lots open at 2:00 PM on Saturday and Sunday.
Parking is $10 per day and several payment options are available.
Accepted Payment Methods
- Cash or Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, AMEX).
- Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Samsung Pay.
- Prepay for Parking using Text 2 Park:
- Text Panther to 25023.
- Enter Vehicle and Payment information.
- Show Receipt to Parking Attendant.
- Parking must be purchased the day of the event.
- NO Tailgating.
- NO Camping or sleeping in your vehicle.
- NO Buying or selling tickets.
- NO Vandalism.
- NO Loitering or other illegal behavior.
- NO Drinking alcohol.
- NO Illegal drug use.
- NO Drones, model aircraft, kites, and any other remote-controlled or tethered flying objects.
ADA parking is available to patrons with valid handicap placards, plates and/or permits, as well as the applicable proof that it belongs to them.
Please reference the parking map to locate the two ADA parking options: ADA Parking North, and ADA Parking South.
For more information about ADA accessible parking and entry, contact firstname.lastname@example.org by email.
Have a question? Contact us anytime using the form below.